SRVA Coaches, Players, Parents,
We hope you are all staying healthy and well during these trying times. After much consideration, the SRVA Board of Directors has made the very tough decision to cancel the 2020 Junior Indoor Regional Championships. This was not an easy decision to make. However, in the end, we determined that it is an impossibility to host this event in a manner that is safe for all of our participants, families and workforce.
Questions & Answers:
Why didn’t we wait longer to decide? We wanted to make sure if we decided to cancel the event it would be announced prior to our 30 day cutoff date with the hotels (April 29). THS will be contacting the individuals and clubs who used the housing service to make hotel reservations.
On behalf of the SRVA Board of Directors, stay safe, stay healthy.